Welcome to Bloemfontein City Accommodation, previously Grateful Guest
House. We now offer several accommodation options in different areas of
Bloemfontein, from very basic to luxury. We have several types of
accommodation to offer, from hostels and backpackers, for groups and
budget travelers, to self catering flats, overnight rooms, medium and
long term stays, in basic to luxury accommodation types.
We have been operating since 2007 and have been privileged to accommodate or entertain guests from Australia, Austria, Botswana, Brazil, Canada, England, Germany, Ireland, Japan, Kenya, Lesotho, Madagascar, Mozambique, Namibia, Netherlands, New Zealand, Poland, Russia, Scotland, Slovakia, South Africa, Swaziland, Uruguay, USA, Wales, Zambia and Zimbabwe.
Travel Agency: We also help schools, companies and groups find and book, overnight accommodation, medium term accommodation, long-term accommodation, tour accommodation, catering in (Bloemfontein), train tickets and more throughout South Africa.
Click Here to find us at www.JoMelGroup.com
All our accommodation includes linen & bedding (fitted & flat sheets, duvets, pillows, towels), tea / coffee facilities, hot & cold water, TV with SABC1, 2, 3 & eTV. (Camp, Campsite & Construction Accommodation only includes Hot & Cold Water)
Braai (BBQ) Areas: (Wood for Sale: R20 Small Bag / R50 Big Bag)
Camp Fire Areas: (Wood for Sale: R50 1 Big Bag, R95 for 2, R140 for 3)
Pool: We have a communal Swimming Pool to share between residents and guests. (No Lifeguards - Swim at own Risk)
Parking: There is plenty of off-street parking available for cars, trucks, buses and trailers, but please make arrangement with us if you plan on bringing more than one vehicle per unit, or if you need parking for large vehicles or trailers.
Pets: Only pet on leashes are welcome on the premises, but please book well before arrival (R10-20 per pet per night)
Please Note: We have many residents, guests and animals on the property, so please book in before taking pets out of your vehicle)
Breakfast: We currently only offer a Self-Help Breakfast. (Please book and pay before arrival)
- You can select the "Book Now Online" button below and select the date and room that best suits you.
- You will be given a choice of credit card or EFT (Electronic Fund Transfer).
- Select and accept terms and conditions.
- You will then receive an email with banking details or be taken through to book accommodation via a secure Credit Card portal depending on your selection.
- If you received an email with our bank details, you will then be able to pay via Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT), or a direct Bank Deposit. (Debit Card Payments coming soon)
- If you are unsure about any of the above you are welcome to contact us directly by selecting the "Contact Us" button and completing the form provided. We will then send you an invoice.
- Please note: We only confirm a booking once we have received proof of 100% payment.
- Credit Card payments need to be verified by presenting the credit card used and ID or Passport on arrival.
- When booking in you might need to present your booking form sent by us and your ID or Passport for identification.
Other Bloemfontein Accommodation:
Don't look any further... We offer up market accommodation in Luxury Guest Houses, Hotels, Safari Lodges and Resorts in and around Bloemfontein, meaning you don't need to email or call hundreds of places to secure your accommodation. You can select the "Book Online" button below and book by making a secure credit card payment online, or you can "Contact Us" to find and secure any accommodation in Bloemfontein or Surrounding Areas.
Sep-May: Cool to very hot. (5C to 38C)
May-Sep: Cold to warm. (-5C to 25C)
Cloud: +/-335 days of sunshine p.a.
Rain: Drizzle to Thundershowers
Wind: Breeze to strong gusts