29 Jul 2013
INTRO: You are going into an agreement with "Grateful Guest House / Backpackers" / "Bloemfontein City Accommodation" both managed by J & M Heath T/A JoMelGroup / JoMell Group. We are based in Bloemfontein and therefore have a good understanding of the accommodation offered in our city. We accommodated or booked families, groups, sports teams, contractors, and overnight travellers from many different countries over the years and have during this time found it necessary to write down some terms and conditions. These terms and conditions are very important to us, and enable us to offer all our clients, guests, visitors, neighbours and residents, a pleasant experience. Please make sure your family, friends, party, group or clients understand the following Terms and Conditions.
USING OUR SERVICES: By accessing or using any of our services offered via this website, promotional materials, emails or phone calls, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out herein. Please do not access and use this site or our services if you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Grateful Guest House / Backpackers may at any time modify these terms and conditions, prices, services etc, and your continued use thereof will be subject to the terms and conditions in force at the time of your use. Accordingly we kindly request that you review these terms and conditions periodically as your continued access or use of our services shall be deemed to signify your acceptance of the amended terms and conditions.
SUMMARY: (This includes summaries of most, but not all our terms and conditions)
1. PAYMENTS: We only confirm a booking or service after receiving PROOF of 100% payment. Payments are calculated per person, and NOT per room.
2. REFUNDS: NO REFUNDS, except where arranged and agreed on in writing before the agreed refund expiry date.
3. ARRIVAL & DEPARTURE: Arrival time is between 2pm and 10pm on your date of arrival. Departure time is before 10 am on your departure date.
4. CHILDREN: Children under 18 years of age need to be supervised by a legal adult or guardian at all times whilst on a property.
5. NO ALCOHOL OR SUBSTANCE ABUSE: No Alcohol related activities allowed on the premises. No substance abuse will be tolerated.
6. NO SMOKING allowed in or next to buildings.
7. NO LOUD MUSIC OR PARTIES: Properties try to maintain a peaceful and quiet atmosphere for all guests. Please consider our other guests, neighbours, residents especially between 10pm and before 8am.
8. EXTRA FEES: A breakage of R10 minimum may be charged per item missing or broken in your unit at the time of booking out. A cleaning fee of up to R500 per unit will be charged where a unit has been smoked in or left very dirty.
9. DAY VISITORS: Day visitors are charged at R20 per adult and R10 per child under 12yrs. Day visitors staying later than 10pm will be charged for a nights’ accommodation.
10. INDEMNITY & SAFETY: We recommend that all guests / clients booking in at any of our properties or associated properties are to please take out travel, life, property and medical insurance to cover themselves, friends, family members, clients, groups or people in their care before entering any property or making use of any of the services we offer as no claims can be made against us, the properties marketed or owned by the JoMel Group, it's owners, staff or parties in any way associated, for damage or loss of property or funds, injury or death in any way, as all activities on the premises are at your OWN RISK.
11. ENVIRONMENT & ATMOSPHERE: Please help us preserve nature and the quiet and restful atmosphere. We encourage you to enjoy the environment, take walks and explore.
Full Terms and Conditions are available at: www.jomelgroup.com/terms-and-conditions.php
Trust you have an enjoyable stay.
John & Melody Heath
Sep-May: Cool to very hot. (5C to 38C)
May-Sep: Cold to warm. (-5C to 25C)
Cloud: +/-335 days of sunshine p.a.
Rain: Drizzle to Thundershowers
Wind: Breeze to strong gusts